Nero 5 Pump
A submersible pump with brains and brawn Up to 3,000gph
Don’t be fooled by its compact demeanor! The Nero 5 punches well above its class delivering true 3000 gallons per hour (gph) of flow. That’s the kind of flow that keeps your tank clean and your coral healthy.
- Constant Speed - A constant stream of flow at the intensity of your choosing.
- Pulse - Consisting of uniform high and low levels.
- Random - Simulates a high-energy reef environment.
Aim True - With a large range of movement in all directions, you can direct the flow where your tank needs it most.
Simple Built-in Control
The Nero™ 5 Submersible Pump includes Bluetooth control standard. Use the myAI® app on any iOS or Android device to easily set up or program one or multiple Nero™ 5 pumps. Don’t have a smartphone? The Nero™ 5 includes an integrated controller for simple speed adjustments.
- Dashboard - Each tank has a dashboard with easy-to-access quick keys for changing between Schedule/Manual modes, Feed Mode and All On/Off functions.
- Easy Scheduling - Set your pump schedules with an intuitive drag-and-drop interface.
- Schedule Mode - Our intuitive schedule mode is so easy to program you'll have plenty of time for more important tasks, like enjoying your corals.
- Multiple Pumps - Control and monitor multiple Nero 5 pumps with ease. You can even sync settings from other pumps.
|Maximum Glass Thickness||0.5in. (13mm)|
|Flow Rate||3,000gph (11,356lph)|
|Power Consumption||Variable, 30W max|
|Input||100–240VAC, 50-60Hz, 1A|
|What's in the Box|
|AI Nero™ 5 Pump with Integrated Driver|
|Power Adapter with Universal Plug
|Quick Start Guide|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.