SpectraPure offers the finest water purification equipment available. Systems are produced in a dedicated manufacturing facility using only the highest quality components. At SpectraPure, they understand the complex factors that affect Reverse Osmosis and Deionization System performance and reliability. Years of research and experience are reflected in the engineering of SpectraPure Water Purification Systems. Thousands of satisfied customers include marine research centers, universities, public aquariums and government agencies.
SpectraPure 180gpd CSP 3-Stage RO System incorporates two high-silicate removal TFC membrane and 0.5 micron MicroTec Sediment and Carbon Block Filters. Inline Dual-probe TDS Meter determines the performance of the RO membrane. Pressure Gauge, Garden Hose Adapter, Tubing, and Filter Wrench included as well.
– Two 90 gallon per day, high-rejection thin-film composite Reverse Osmosis membranes
– RO-pure water and long membrane life
– Long-life high-efficiency 0.5 micron MicroTec sediment filter
– 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter with 20,000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal capacity.
– Dual-probe TDS Meter
– Pressure gauge indicates when to change prefilters
– Clear filter housings
– Durable, no rust mounting bracket
– 6-foot feed tubing, 8-foot product and waste lines included
– Housing wrench for easy filter removal
– Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
– Dimensions: 14in x 6in x 15in
– 3-year warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.