SpectraPure offers the finest water purification equipment available. Systems are produced in a dedicated manufacturing facility using only the highest quality components. At SpectraPure, they understand the complex factors that affect Reverse Osmosis and Deionization System performance and reliability. Years of research and experience are reflected in the engineering of SpectraPure Water Purification Systems. Thousands of satisfied customers include marine research centers, universities, public aquariums and government agencies.
SpectraPure® Low-Waste 180gpd CSPDI 4-Stage RODI System w/ Manual Membrane Flush. Upgraded for 2014, the new CSPDI incorporates two SpectraPure individually tested, 99% ultra-high-rejection SpectraSelect™Plus RO membranes, 0.5 micron Sediment & 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filtration Stages, a Super-DI™ SilicaBuster™ High-Capacity DI Cartridge, and a sturdy, powder-coated wall mount bracket. With the new 3-Probe TDS Meter, water purity levels are now monitored at the membrane feed, at the membrane output, and at the DI stage output, assuring “000 TDS” product water. Periodic membrane flushing rinses accumulated impurities and concentrated waste water from the membrane surface. Membrane life and performance are preserved, allowing for a sustained 2:1 waste-to-product ratio. Feed valve, ASO valve, float valve, pressure gauge, and hose adapter are all included. Ultra-high-purity water at an economical price, CSP™ RODI purification systems maximize pure water production through application of our best TFC RO membranes and specialty deionization cartridges.
● 2:1 waste-to-product ratio produces 50% less waste water
● Two SpectraSelect™Plus 90gpd individually tested ultra-high (99%) rejection thin-film composite RO membranes
● Manual membrane flush valve for extended membrane life and performance
● SuperDI™ SilicaBuster™ high-capacity DI cartridge w/ custom blended ultra-pure deionization resins
● 0.5 micron MicroTec™ long-life high-efficiency sediment pre-filter
● 0.5 micron carbon block pre-filter w/ 20,000 ppm-gal chlorine removal capacity… all the carbon block you ever need
● Three-probe inline TDS meter monitors membrane feed water, membrane product water, and DI product water purity
● Tri-color custom pressure gauge indicates when to change pre-filters
● Automatic shutoff valve (ASO) controls membrane feed while saving water
● In-line ball valve for manual system shut off
● Float valve for unattended operation
● High-quality standard 10 inch clear filter housings
● Deluxe powder coated wall-mount bracket
● 6-foot feed tubing, 8-foot product and waste lines included
● Housing wrench for easy filter removal
● Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
● Dimensions: 15in x 7in x 16in
● 3-year manufacturer`s warranty
*RO and RODI systems that are installed in areas with low feed-water pressure often require a booster pump to optimize system operation.
The correct Booster Pump to be used with SpectraPure’s Manual Membrane Flush (-MF) RO or RODI Systems is SpectraPure’s auxiliary High-Flow Booster Pump Kit P/N: BPHF-MF-115. This kit is designed specifically for use with SpectraPure Manual-Flush Systems. Other booster pump kits are not compatible with SpectraPure Manual-Flush (-MF) systems.
Warning: Spectrapure does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.