SpectraPure offers the finest water purification equipment available. Systems are produced in a dedicated manufacturing facility using only the highest quality components. At SpectraPure, they understand the complex factors that affect Reverse Osmosis and Deionization System performance and reliability. Years of research and experience are reflected in the engineering of SpectraPure Water Purification Systems. Thousands of satisfied customers include marine research centers, universities, public aquariums and government agencies.
SpectraPure® 90gpd CSPDI™ 4-Stage RO/DI System incorporates a high-silicate removal TFC membrane, 0.5 micron MicroTec™ Sediment Filter, 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filter, and a SilicaBuster™ Standard 10 inch DI cartridge. The dual-probe TDS Meter monitors the output of the RO membrane, as well as the final DI water. You can always be assured of Zero-TDS water. Ultra-high purity water at an economical price, this system maximizes pure water production through application of laboratory grade resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges.
- 90 gallon per day, high-rejection thin-film composite Reverse Osmosis membrane
- Ultra-pure water and extended membrane life
- SilicaBuster™ DI Cartridge with semiconductor grade resins
- Long-life high-efficiency 0.5 MicroTec™ micron sediment filter
- 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter with 20,000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal capacity.
- Dual-probe TDS Meter
- Tri-color custom pressure gauge indicates when to change prefilters
- Clear filter housings
- Durable, no rust mounting bracket
- 6-foot feed tubing, 8-foot product and waste lines included
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
- Dimensions: 15in x 7in x 16in
- 3-year warranty
*RO and RODI systems that are installed in areas with low feed-water pressure often require a booster pump to optimize system operation.
The correct Booster Pump to be used with SpectraPure’s Manual Membrane Flush (-MF) RO or RODI Systems is SpectraPure’s auxiliary High-Flow Booster Pump Kit P/N: BPHF-MF-115. This kit is designed specifically for use with SpectraPure Manual-Flush Systems. Other booster pump kits are not compatible with SpectraPure Manual-Flush (-MF) systems.
Warning: Spectrapure does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.