SpectraPure offers the finest water purification equipment available. Systems are produced in a dedicated manufacturing facility using only the highest quality components. At SpectraPure, they understand the complex factors that affect Reverse Osmosis and Deionization System performance and reliability. Years of research and experience are reflected in the engineering of SpectraPure Water Purification Systems. Thousands of satisfied customers include marine research centers, universities, public aquariums and government agencies.
SpectraPure 90gpd MAXCAP® RODI System incorporates a 90gpd high-silicate removal TFC membrane, 0.5 micron MicroTec™ Sediment and 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filters, with MAXCAP® and SilicaBuster™ DI Cartridges. Two Dual-Probe Inline TDS Monitors measure water purity at 4 different points in the system. You can always be assured of Zero-TDS product water. These systems maximize pure water production through application of the laboratory grade resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges, providing 99.95% Silica Removal and Extended DI Cartridge Life. Ultra-high purity DI water at a half the cost!
- 90 gallon per day, high-rejection thin-film composite Reverse Osmosis Membranes
- MaxCap® DI Cartridge has 4 times more capacity than a typical mixed-bed DI cartridge
- Silica-Buster™ DI Cartridge maximizes silica & phosphate removal
- Ultra-high efficiency 0.5 micron MicroTec™ Sediment Pre-Filter
- 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter with 20,000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal capacity
- Two Dual-Probe Inline TDS meters: One monitors RO Membrane performance and one monitors DI cartridge performance
- Tri-color custom pressure gauge indicates when to change prefilters
- Clear filter housings
- Durable, no rust mounting bracket
- 6-foot feed tubing, 8-foot product and waste lines included
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
- Dimensions: 20in x 7in x 16in
- 3-year warranty
- Ultra-high purity DI water at an economical price ... DI water production cost cut in half!
Warning: Spectrapure does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.