SpectraPure offers the finest water purification equipment available. Systems are produced in a dedicated manufacturing facility using only the highest quality components. At SpectraPure, they understand the complex factors that affect Reverse Osmosis and Deionization System performance and reliability. Years of research and experience are reflected in the engineering of SpectraPure Water Purification Systems. Thousands of satisfied customers include marine research centers, universities, public aquariums and government agencies.
Now comes with Spectrapure's new Spectra SelectPlus 99% rejection membranes.
SpectraPure® 180gpd MAXCAP® RODI System w/ Manual Flush Valve incorporates two 90gpd high-silicate removal TFC membranes, 0.5 micron MicroTec™ Sediment and 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filters, plus the new 33% greater capacity MAXCAP® and SilicaBuster™ SuperDI™ DI Cartridges. Manual flush valve, ASO Valve and Float Valve are included, and two Dual-Probe Inline TDS Monitors measure water purity at 4 different points in the system. You can always be assured of Zero-TDS product water. These systems maximize pure water production through application of the laboratory grade resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges, providing 99.95% Silica Removal and Extended DI Cartridge Life. Ultra-high purity DI water at a half the cost!
- Two 90 gallon per day, 99% high-rejection thin-film composite Reverse Osmosis Membranes
- 2:1 waste ratio produces 50% less waste water
- 33% larger High-Capacity SuperDI™MaxCap® DI Cartridge has 4 times more capacity than a typical mixed-bed DI cartridge
- 33% larger High-Capacity SuperDI™Silica-Buster™ DI Cartridge maximizes silica & phosphate removal
- Ultra-high efficiency 0.5 micron MicroTec™ Sediment Pre-Filter.
- 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter with 20,000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal capacity.
- Two Dual-Probe Inline TDS meters: One monitors RO Membrane performance and one monitors DI cartridge performance.
- Tri-color custom pressure gauge indicates when to change prefilters
- Manual flush valve for longer membrane life
- Automatic in-line shutoff valve saves water
- In-line ball valve for manual system shut off
- Float valve for unattended operation
- Clear filter housings
- Durable, no-rust mounting bracket
- 6-foot feed tubing, 8-foot product and waste lines included
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
- Dimensions: 20in x 7in x 16in
- 3-year warranty
- Ultra-high purity DI water at an economical price ... DI water production cost cut in half!
Warning: Spectrapure does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.