For most Dry Good items (EXCLUDING - tanks, stands, canopies, sumps, salt, and substrate) we will use a combination of different shipping methods via FedEx Ground, UPS Ground, or USPS, which generally take 1-4 days depending on your location. Most orders arrive within three to five days being shipped from our warehouse in Arlington,Texas.
Items such as tanks, stands, canopies, sumps 48 inches and larger, and substrate are sent via freight.
WE SHIP TO CONTINENTAL US ONLY!!!
Items being sent FREIGHT require our "Bill of Lading Notice Form" to be completed and returned prior to items being released for transit via freight.
Dallas Aquarium Experts Bill of Lading Notice
Check for damage Before You Sign
When your aquarium, cabinetry, or dry goods arrive it is very important to inspect the merchandise. Upon arrival the freight carrier will request you to sign the Bill of Lading. If any damage occurred during shipping this is your only opportunity to make a claim for any damages that might have occurred during shipping. We ask that you read this document describing how to inspect your merchandise and start a claim against the shipping company if any damage has occurred.
The freight carrier received the merchandise covered by the Bill of Lading in good condition. The carrier is responsible for delivering the shipment to you without damage or loss. Any claims must be filed against the shipping carrier in accordance to the guidelines below.
- For aquarium deliveries, open the crate and check the aquarium inside and out. If any damages are found, take clear photos of any damages to the aquarium and the crate. Make note of ALL issues on the Bill of Lading (BOL) before singing. Purchasers Initials: __________
- If the driver is unable to wait while you inspect the shipment, write “Pending Inspection” on the BOL. Purchasers Initials: __________
- REFUSE delivery if the aquarium glass is cracked or if the cabinetry has damages that cannot be fixed with touch up paint. Note the reason for the shipment refusal on the BOL. Purchasers Initials: __________
- Contact your Dallas Aquarium Experts sales rep. immediately and email your sales rep. a copy of the BOL as well as all supporting documents and photos. Purchasers Initials: __________
- For dry goods shipments, check for any signs of the shipment having been re-wrapped. Check to make sure larger and high-value items are included in the shipment. Take clear pictures and make note on the BOL if any damages are found or if you suspect that products may be missing Purchasers Initials: __________
IMPORTANT! If you sign the BOL without any notes, you are stating that the shipment has been inspected and is in acceptable condition: waiving claims to any damages or loss.
After you have read this document and accept the terms, initial by each bullet point and sign below where indicated. Next scan or take a picture and email back to Dallas Aquarium Experts at firstname.lastname@example.org. Delivery will not be scheduled prior to our receipt of this signed document.
Print Name: __________________________
Sign Name: __________________________