Classic Aquarium Canopy
Our Aquarium Canopies are Made in the USA and Delivery is Included!
The Classic Canopy features oak hardwood and oak veneer plywood. It has 3” solid oak trim on the top of the canopy. The Classic is our most popular model because of its affordable price and it easily fits with traditional and contemporary decor. All Classic Canopies are per-assembled and ready to be installed. No assembly is required!
The Classic canopy is made of oak. It comes at a standard height of 8” with a top lift and can be upgraded to 12” Front-Lift option.
- Top-Lift – Top-Lift canopies have hinges towards the back of the canopy. On narrow canopies, the hinges are anchored to the back wall of the canopy. On wide canopies, the hinges are anchored to a top strip.
- Front-Lift – A Front-Lift canopy is a 2-piece canopy that is connected together with a piano hinge. The front portion of the lid (typically about 6”-8” deep) can be lifted upwards and folded on top of back lid to allow access to the aquarium.
IMPORTANT NOTES and INFORMATION
- Curb Side Delivery – Canopies are sent freight within the contiguous United States. We use third party freight companies. Products sent via freight usually arrive on box truck however in some situations semi-tracker trailers may be used to deliver products to your address, this is based on the freight companies’ logistics and beyond our control. The shipper is only required to safely unload the product from the truck and is not responsible to further move product. It is recommended purchasers make prior arrangements to move ordered products to desired location. It is highly suggested you read additional information regarding the shipping process by clicking on the “Shipping and Freight” tab of the main menu of the Dallas Aquarium Experts Online Store home page.
- Due to various COVID-19 relates issues and a massive increase sales volume the current production time is averaging 5 to 8 weeks. Once out of production, there is usually an additional week for shipping.
- Colors represented are not exact matches to final product.
- Manufactured by Coastal Aquarium Designs
- Stands do not come with holes cut for Overflow Boxes due to the numerous aquarium overflow box types in the market.
- Aquarium and Stand not included for visual representation only